Friday, September 25, 2009

This afternoon I was in the mood to go shopping but of course being on a limited budget I thought the D.I. would be fun to scope out. So while Ryan and my brother, Randy were playing the Wii and watching the kids, I got ready to leave, as I was walking out the door, Avery was crying and wanted to go. So I took her with me. Avery and I found some great things actually. A few pants for Madi and two jackets and a coat! Well before I went to check out I went the fitting rooms to try the stuff on. As I was lifting Avery out of the cart, I noticed she had peed everywhere! It was down her legs and all over the shopping cart. Ugh! I asked one of the workers if she had any cleaning stuff to clean the cart, then Avery and I proceeded to try on the clothes real quick. As I was trying on this skirt Avery tooted really loud and then yelled, "Mom! I tooted!"

Me: Shhh! Ok, ok. Just be quiet, ok?

She tooted loudly a second time and again yelled, "Mom, I tooted!" All with a big grin across her face.


What a silly kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment