Friday, September 25, 2009

Bus Ride

On Thursday I got to ride the school bus to school with Madi. She did ok the first day but I thought I would ride with her the next day so she wouldn't be so scared. So I had Ryan's aunt Wendy come over to watch Avery and Emily. On the bus this little girl sitting in front of us was crying pretty hard. Madi and I had a conversation about it and it went something like this....

Madi: Mom, is that little girl sad?

Me: Yeah, she will be ok, I think. She's probably just scared.

Madi: Maybe she is scared of the big bus. Or maybe she wants her mommy too?

Me: Yeah. Maybe she is scared of the bus and misses her mommy. Maybe we could help her?

Madi: Yeah. We could. I am not scared Mom. Avery is scared of the bus. She is little and I am big so I am not scared.

Me: Yeah, you are so brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment