Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WHITE shirt and Chocolate milk

I had a friend come over today and bring Madi a B-Day present. Madi got some dinosaur cards, some bows and a cute, NEW, WHITE shirt. Well after dinner Avery had spilled some chocolate milk on the ground and I didn't notice until I saw her mopping it up with Madi's new WHITE birthday shirt! Ahhhh! I said, "No, no Avery. Stop!"
After I washed the shirt in the sink to make sure it wasn't going to stain, I came into the living room and Avery was standing with her nose in the corner in time out! HAHA!!! I never told her to go to time out, but she decided to put herself in anyway!
I guess I should be grateful that Avery has learned two things:
1. She TRIES to clean up after her messes.
2. She knows where the "time out" is and stays put.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked this blog in a while; and I have missed some funny stories. I am now caught up and I laughed a lot, out loud even. Kevin is in the room and he kept turning around to see why I was laughing. I love the chocolate milk story. So funny. I write down the things that our kids do and say too, I put it into their journal, or so I call it. I haven't been very good at updating it lately though...there's just been too much going on and now I'm SO far behind. :) Just like scrap booking, right? Man that's another thing I need to catch up on. Thanks for sharing these stories. Your girls are so sweet and full of funny things to say/do!

    ReplyDelete