Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Silly Madi

*While Ryan and I were in Utah visiting Emily, the girls were with my parents in Rexburg for the weekend. The girls went to church with my parents and in scarament meeting, an older gentlemen with parkinson's disease was giving a talk. My mom said he was shaking pretty bad, as is expected with that disease. Well Madi turns to my mom and says, "That man is cold! Why is that man so cold? He needs a blanket."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*My dad was having a conversation with Madi this weekend and they were talking about things that were tiny and small. They both would take turns listing things that were tiny. Madi says to my dad, "My daddy's hairs are tiny."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*On the way home today from picking up the girls and hanging out with my family for memorial weekend, Madi says, "Dad, you are strong cuz like you put up (lifted) the biggest bicycle!"
Me: "Yeah, Daddy is really strong! He can lift a lot of heavy things huh?"
Madi: "Dad, you are the strongest. You put up that bike and it was the heaviest."
Me: "Who is stronger, Mommy or Daddy?"
Madi "Daddy is the strongest."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryan sure liked that! We just chuckled. What a cute kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment