Friday, April 10, 2009

Talking up a storm!

We had some good friends of ours, Alan and Cristi and their two little girls Emma and Brooke, stay with us last weekend, and ever since they came, Madisen has been talking up a storm! Those that know Madi, know that she is a little shy and resevered. Well wow, I don't know what's gotten into her lately, but she has been talking a lot, and trying new sentences out. Emma and Brooke, are very outgoing and talk and laugh a lot. Emma is always curious about things and Brooke has such a fun personality. So for Madi to be around them I think it helped her come out of her shell somewhat. Which is GREAT!! That's exactly what Madi needed.

Here's just a conversation we had yesterday that I wrote down...but there have been many just like it, all of them just crack me up!
Madi: "Mom, I am getting my muscles harder to kick the ball!"
Me: "Oh, you are strengthening you muscles and making them stronger."
Madi: "Yes, to work a little harder my muscles will grow."



Here's a picture of the Lindsay Family! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment