Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Laughing too Hard

Before bedtime everynight Ryan(when he is home) and I chase the girls around their room while they laugh and get their wiggles out. Tonight however, Ryan had lots of homework so I took the girls upstairs to get them ready for bed and while they were running around the room all of a sudden Madi stops and looks at me with BIG eyes and says...
"I was laughing and the pee came out of me. My underware got wet because it was silly, Mom."

Apparently she was laughing too hard.


(I am sad to say she gets that from my side of the family, as my mom and every aunt and grandma on that side of the family has had bladder problems and/or surgery to have it put back "in place", sort of speak).

1 comment:

  1. How funny! So I just realized you have two blogs but one is private! I would love to see pics of your little girls. My email is mamajen121@yahoo.com if you wanna invite me.

    ReplyDelete