Thursday, February 17, 2011

Those round things...

Madisen asked me last night, "Mom, what are those things?" pointing at my shirt.

I said, "What things? This picture on my shirt?"

Madi: No, those round things on you?

Me and Ryan finally getting what she is talking about and trying not to laugh...."Those are called breasts. Every girl gets them when she gets older."

Madi: Well, why?

Me: Well, because that's how girls are made. Breasts are there to feed our babies when they born. They produce milk.

Madi: How come boys don't have them?

Me: They just don't. Only girls

Madi: What do you do with them?

Me: Well, like I said, they are there to feed babies milk. When a mom has a baby milk comes out of them and feeds the baby. And when you get bigger and older like mommy and have a baby you will get them too.

Madi: Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment