Friday, July 24, 2009

Cereal Drama

The other morning Avery asked for some cereal. I gave her a choice as to which cereal. Well apparently after giving her the cereal with milk and placing it in front of her she changed her mind. I told her no, that she had to eat the cereal that I had poured. Oh boy did that send her into a screaming fit. (She is almost two and those temper tantrums have already started!) I walked away and left her crying at the table. (terrible mom, huh?) After about ten miuntes she stopped crying realizing that wasn't going to get her anything and came into the bedroom where I was cleaning up. She slowly walked over to me and reached out to give me a hug. I got down on my knees and gave her one. We talked and then she left the room. Five minutes later I go into the kitchen, not knowing where she went and found her sitting up in her chair eating her cereal. It just made me laugh and I thought what a good kid....most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment