Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Song writer/ singer

Madi loves to sing to herself and I am constantly chuckling to myself as I listen in on her singing- her made up songs. I was on the computer and she started singing and making up a new song, so I thought I would type exactly what she is saying from the other room. This is her song:

"Oh, I love my sister. *He is a baby...my sister. Your mommy and your sister, oh I love my mommy and my sister...bump bump da da da, oh my sister.... Your brothers and your sisters, me and you-hey!"

So there was a glimpse of her song! Such a funny girl!

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I am sorry for this random comment but I noticed that you are a follower of Delightful Dots... I wanted to let you know about a new site that was opened in Jan. if you are not aware of it already. It is quite similar to DD in style... Check them out and see what you think!

    www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is another random thing... your at home with the hodges link doesn't go to you blog anymore some other site is comming up... not sure if its just me but its drivin me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather, ya our website domain name, someone bought when it expired and I wasn't notified.So we had to change it to athomewiththehodges.BLOGSPOT.com instead of just .COM

    Hope that clears it up!

    ReplyDelete